Sunday, October 30, 2016

Ride 3


I am a little late (a full week) late posting this, but it has been a busy week.  I posted in our local Facebook riding group that I would be riding this route slowly with Tsuki and stopping for coffee if anyone wanted to join me.  Gene thought it would be a great way to get back on his bike after his mini rest since his return from touring for six weeks.  Wow, I love to hear about the touring stories of others, and can't wait to get some more of my own.  Tsuki ran like the wind this time.  We ended up riding 18 miles but she ran nearly half of it this time!  She knows this route so well, and has stopped here so often, that she didn't even complain about being left outside, as long as she could see me.  The weather was perfect my Sweet Emotion coffee was perfect, and I even had great company.  This is what coffeeneuring is all about!  Oh, and Gene hadn't been on several of my trails before, so he got to learn a new route around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment