Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sunrise Coffee & Bicycles


          

A group that meets every other Wednesday morning at a different location to drink coffee and have good conversations.  Since I have to be at work by 7:30, I can't make it when school is in session but do my best when we don't have school, like today.  With Sunrise at 7:04 we met at Hebrews Coffee and then headed out for a better spot to see the sun. Although sunrise was beautiful it was difficult to get a great view.


We decided to try to get to the Galloway trail via Nature Center Way, but due to a recently installed fence, we had a much bumpier ride than we expected.  After the slightly adventurous detour, we finally made it to the trail and split into separate directions.  Since I had a heavy bike, loaded with a medium sized dog, and no need to make it to work by any particular time, the guys road off and I took my time heading home.
We knew there was a chance for a little rain, but instead it started to sleet.  It wasn't too bad, because at least we stayed dry as it bounced off of us, but as I changed from trail to road, the precipitation changed to snow.  Starting light, but by the time I was home, the flakes were HUGE!  Lucky for me, Tsuki LOVES snow and cold weather, so she did just fine.











No comments:

Post a Comment