Sunday, November 9, 2014

Coffeeneuring Challenge Ride #6

On the way to Amanda's house.
Today the weather went back to being gorgeous! Dawn was a bit frosty, but once the sun came out it warmed quickly. The sun was bright enough to provide some great shadow shots. Tsuki, Kapua and I rode out to Amanda's to pick her up and then met Erin on the trail and rode on to Mudhouse Coffee downtown.

I wanted to ride at least 20 miles since I don't get any evening rides in now that the sun is going down so early, so we just started riding around town.  We rode through the college campus, around the park, through some nice neighborhoods and finally decided to hit the trail.  By the time I got home I had just over 30 miles for the day, was quite warm and hungry, and for once Tsuki didn't even ask for more play time.

The weather is supposed to start dropping this week and we may even end up with some snow on Saturday, so I will be planning on stopping at a coffee house close to my house maybe taking a long route to get the mile requirement in.  I am actually looking forward to the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment