Sunday, October 5, 2014

Coffeeneuring Challenge Ride #1



I plan on documenting my Coffeeneuring Challenge rides on this blog, which means I am going to try to include Tsuki in all seven rides.  If you want to know about the challenge, you can find more information HERE

It was a chilly morning so I didn't get going until almost nine, but I bundled up in my new leg-warmers and took Tsuki and Kapua out for a ride to get some coffee. We stopped at Classic Rock Coffee Co. and got a Chocolate and Carmel Latte, yum.  This is a great place to ride your bike, even though they don't have a bike rack out front, they have plenty of space inside and don't mind if you bring your bike inside to park.  Of course, I couldn't take Tsuki inside so a group of bikers (the motorcycle type) offered to hang on to her leash and watch my bike while I ordered my coffee.  The coffee went into my cupholder and we continued on to the park so we could watch the ducks while finishing the delicious Cup of Joe.  Continued down the trail and then back home for over 12 miles total.  BTW, Can you tell from the picture that Tsuki wants some coffee too?

No comments:

Post a Comment