Sunday, November 8, 2015

Longer ride with Tsuki

Sunday, Oct 25th, 2015: I decided to do my 15-17 mile bike route around town that stays on the trails.  There are a couple of multi caches on the route that I had been avoiding. I looked at them and saw that they weren't difficult after all but they did require getting some information and manipulating numbers so we (Tsuki and I) headed out around dawn.
I found the locations and took pictures of the clues and then rode to Classic Rock & Coffee. The staff was super friendly and once they saw Tsuki waiting outside, kept going on about how cute she was. One of the staff came out to pet her and took our photo. 
I ordered the recommended oatmeal and a warm mocha and sat outside to keep Tsuki company.  I gave her a little almond and oatmeal but she didn't like the almond. However when I was done, I let her have the bowl and she held it close and licked it clean. 
I solved the geocaching locations but decided to continue on my route instead of going back to find them. So a found another cache down the road and the we continued ride another 15 miles for a total of nearly 18 miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment