Monday, October 5, 2015

The Coffeeneuring Challenge Begins Again!

The first weekend of October and a new coffeeneuring challenge has begun: http://chasingmailboxes.com/2015/09/19/coffeeneuring-challenge-2015-a-dream-within-a-dream/.  This year they are suggesting a theme within a theme and so I decided to include geocaching as my theme, while still keeping Tsuki with me from my last year's theme.  Even though I have a new bike, I want to try to ride Kapua for these rides, but unfortunately this morning she had too much in the garage blocking her from my sight.

So I headed out on the trail near my house to look for some geocaches.  I took Tsuki and my coffee along because I knew that geocaching may end up using a lot of my extra time.  I didn't spend too much time with on the first few geocaches, but was able to easily find Battleship #8 (GC61AT2) and moved on to the next one, Roadside cache (GLK3M98Y).
We stopped and enjoyed the rest of my morning joe at the nearest park, which is just over 3 miles from my house.  I guess I can't say "we", since Tsuki only got water.  It was a beautiful morning that started in the 40's and warmed up into the 60's.  I took Tsuki home and then met some friends to ride some more on the trails. Total miles for the day: 56.7 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment